GULF CONFERENCES LTD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Contract (as defined below) sets out the terms and conditions under which we will provide the Service (as defined below) to you.
By “you” or “your” we mean the “Client” as defined below.
By “us” and “we” we mean Gulf Conferences Ltd, 14- Alexandrea Road, West Ealing, London.
Meaning of Terms
In this Contract (unless the Contract otherwise requires), the following words shall have the following meanings:
Booking – means the request and confirmation of the Service.
Booking Contract – means the Booking Contract signed by the parties which sets out specific details of the booking of Service by the Client.
Client means any natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality) contracting for the use of the Service. Commencement Date – The Contract shall come into effect upon receipt by GCL of a signed contract from the Client or on the first date on which GCL provides the Service, whichever is the earlier.
Conditions means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time by GCL.
Contract – means these Conditions and the Booking Contract.
Delegate means any person including speakers, exhibitors or partners attending all
or part of the Event for which this Service is being provided.
Event means the occasion for which the Service is required.
Revenue means the Revenue anticipated by GCL in respect of the Delegate fees.
Service means the services as provided by GCL as set out in the Booking Contract.
Website means the website to be hosted and provided by GCL as part of the Service and as more particularly described in the Booking Contract.
Prior to any event that is booked with Gulf Conferences Ltd, the client must sign a booking form in which they agree to Gulf Conferences Ltd (GCL) Terms &Conditions.
A copy of these Terms & Conditions can be found below.
The parties referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows:
a) GULF CONFERENCES LIMITED (GCL)(‘The Company’ – supplier of services)
b) The Acceptor of the said Services (‘The Contracting Party’)
c) The Receiver of the said Services (‘The Clients’)
d) Persons acting as Servant or Agents for The Company (‘The Servant or Agent’)
In entering into an agreement with The Company for the supply of services, The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree to be bound by all the conditioned exemptions and provision herein contained.
1. On receipt of the registration form, attendees will be sent an email confirming their booking & attendance at the event.
2. Replacement of a attendees by another individual will be accepted at no extra charge provided a written request is received by the events team at gulf Conferences Ltd no later than 48hrs before the event.
3. Any cancellation of registration must be made in writing to the event manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . Failure to do so may result in being charged the full amount.
4. All cancellations must be made in writing to the Organizers and are subject to the following conditions:
• For cancellations made 8 weeks or more prior to the event date a refund will be issued minus a 30% administration fee.
• For cancellations made 4 – 8 weeks prior to the event date a refund will be issued in the form of a credit note, minus a 30% administration fee, to be redeemed at another event with Gulf Conferences LTD, which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit.
• For cancellations within 4 weeks or less of the conference 100% charges will apply and no refund or credit will be given.
5. Non-Attendance without notification to the event manager will not qualify as an automatic cancellation and will incur 100% charges.
6. The Organizers reserves the right to change dates or venue at any given time, giving as much notice as possible to all signed participants.
7. In completing and submitting a signed registration form to gulf Conferences Ltd you accept responsibility for the prompt payment of all properly issued invoices and liability for their payment.
8. A 100% payment is required within 15 days of a booking. All payments must be received within 15 days of receipt of this form or issue of invoice (where applicable).
9. All monies payable must be received and cleared by the stated due dates. Payment must be made in full regardless of attendance at the event.
10. All monies payable must be received and cleared before your organization may be included in any marketing collateral and press releases.
11. In completing and submitting this registration form to the Organizers World Scholarship Education Program you indicate your awareness and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment Terms
The contracting party agrees to pay a booking deposit of 50% of total invoice value at the time of booking and the remaining 50% balance on presentation of an appropriate invoice approximately 15 days of receiving the invoice. For bookings made within four weeks of an event the total event fee will be due on confirmation of the booking. Any payment not received on or before time, GCL has right to go for Judiciary or legal actions without any notice or warning and any (or) cost incurred will have to be taken care by the client.
The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of written confirmation and once this is received a contract will be deemed to have been made. Until the booking deposit is paid and contract signed and returned, the Company shall be free to offer the date in question to other parties.
If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking, the booking deposit of50% of total invoice value will be forfeited. If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking within two months prior to the event date, the Contracting Party shall be liable to pay the total price contracted for.
4. Change of Event Date
Once the booking is confirmed and Event Booking Form signed any change of contracted event date instigated by the contracting party up to 30 days prior to the event date, will incur an administration fee of 10% of the total contracted event fee.
The contracted event date cannot be changed within 30 days of the event date without the full event fee being incurred.
5. Post Event Extras Invoices
Invoices for extras shall be payable no later than 07 days following the date in which the invoice is dated. All extras will incur a 10% administration charge.
6. Late Payment
If payment is not made within the terms set out above, Gulf Conferences Ltd reserve the right to charge interest at 0.5% per week on overdue fees.
7. The Company’s Authority
The Contracting Party and each and every guest agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on the Company’s behalf on all grounds of safety and that the Company’s opinion is final and will be abided by howsoever expressed. If in the opinion of the Company, its Servants or Agents, the Contracting Party or Guest is behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company, it’s Servants or Agents, lead to a disruption of the services at the contracted event, the Contracting Party or Guest will, at the request or order of the
Company, it’s Servants or Agents leave the event for the rest of the day contracted for, without the Company, its Servants or Agents, encountering any liability.
All rights to any images and video taken by or on behalf of GCL for the client are retained by GCL. Where a CD of high resolution images or video is included as part of the package, GCL gives permission to the Client to use the images freely, however, ownership of the images remains with GCL. Vice Versa providing any document, image, video or any kind of tangible or intangible document, images, video or else can you used for the promotional purposes, without taking a prior permission from any participant(s).
9. Display Marketing
The Client hereby given permission for GCL to display any images and video included in this contract in GCL marketing material, including case studies, literature, exhibitions, advertising, competitions, magazines and on websites. No use of any of the images will be used for other commercial reasons, except with written permission from the Client.
10. Liability for Damage or Loss
The Contracting Party accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to boats, vehicles, waterproof clothing, or other equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of an act or omission of the Contracting Party or Guests. The Contracting Party and each Guest agree to limit any claims against the Company to the risks and amounts insured against by the Company and agree to observe the terms and conditions thereof. A synopsis of the insurance policy is available to all Contracting Parties and Guests. The Company and its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever, to any property of the Contracting Party or Guests except where such damage is caused by the negligence of the Company, its Servants or Agents.
11. The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree to save the Company, it’s Servants or Agents, harmless from and to indemnify the Company, it’s Servants or Agents against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death or injury to the Contracting Party or Guests, arising out of or in connection with attendance at the contracted event in circumstances where the company is not at fault.
12. The Company, its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility for matters outside the Company’s control causing the contracted event to be cancelled or altered from the advertised or contracted programme. The Contracting Party agrees that the Company may change the event contracted for without reduction in price in the instance of weather conditions rendering the original event impractical or dangerous.
The company may change the activity or product supplied if necessary but will endeavour to supply a similar activity or product. Where possible all changes will be discussed with the Contracting Party prior to the event date.
13. It is hereby expressly agreed that each and every Servant or Agent of The Company (including every Independent Contractor employed by The Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defence and immunity of whatsoever nature applicable to The Company or to which The Company is entitled here under shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such Servant or Agent of The Company.
The Company is or shall be deemed to be acting as Agent or Trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be its Servants or Agents from The Company is or shall be deemed to be acting as Agent or Trustee on behalf of, and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be its Servants or Agents from time to time (including Independent Contractors as aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract evidenced by this agreement.
14. If any term of this Agreement is deemed to be void or unenforceable whether in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement including any part of such term which is not held to be invalid shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue to apply subject to such amendment.
15. Any additions or alterations of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties.
16.Intellectual Property Rights
As between the Client and GCL, all intellectual property rights and all other rights in and/or resulting from the provision of the Service shall be owned by GCL. GCL licenses all such rights to the Client on a non-exclusive, worldwide basis to such extent as is necessary to enable the Client to make reasonable use of the Service. If this Contract is terminated, this licence will automatically terminate.
Any intellectual property rights developed prior to or out with the scope of this Contract shall remain the property of the party that introduced the same and they will grant to the other party, a non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use the same for the purpose of fulfilling their obligations under the Contract.
If the Client provides any logos, trademarks, copyright or any materials (“Client IP”) to GCL for the Website the abstract or for the purpose of delivering the Service, GCL shall have a licence to use the intellectual property rights in any such Client IP for the purpose of delivering the Service only.
The Client warrants that it has sufficient rights in the Client IP to licence it to GCL under this Contract and will indemnity GCL against any and all loss incurred as a result of the use of such Client IP.
The Client shall keep in strict confidence all technical or commercial know how, specifications, inventions, processes or initiatives which are of a confidential nature and have been disclosed to the Client by GCL, its employees, agents, consultants or subcontractors and any other confidential information concerning GCL’s business or its products which the Client may obtain.
The Client may disclose such information:
1. a) to its employees, officers, representatives, advisers, agents or subcontractors who need to know such information for the purposes of
carrying out the Client’s
obligations under this Contract; and
2. b) as may be required by law, court order or any governmental or regulatory authority.
The Client shall ensure that its employees, officers, representatives, advisers, agents or subcontractors to whom it discloses such information comply. The Client shall not use any such information for any purpose other than to perform its obligations under this Contract.
No information or document can be used against GCL in the court of law in terms of negligence and (or) non-compliance of agreed contract or payment what so ever. GCL does not hold any liability in any cancellations and non-compliance of pre-stated conditions.
18. By accepting the terms and conditions of Gulf Conferences Ltd, the Contracting Party accepts the booking terms and conditions of all Suppliers and Sub Contractors to The Company. These terms and conditions are subjected to change without any prior notice. In so much The Contracting Party agrees to be bound by all terms relating to Security / Damage deposits, in relation to yacht charter, equipment hire and accommodation.
Who we are:
Our website address is: https://gulfconferences.co.uk.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with:
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.