Conference venue, 22-23 November 2023 The Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington, UK
Beyond Concepts: Progressive Educational Transformation
Building on the success of our previous events, this year’s forum promises to bring together education pioneers, practitioners, and government representatives from the MENA region and across the Globe.
This is an extremely exciting time where creativity has no limits!
This year’s agenda will continue to assist institutions to innovate, strategize, and present tools that facilitate sustaining learning environments that cater to the needs of students, faculty, and prospective employers. It will explore how technology is shaping the future in the rapidly changing realm of educational needs, and provision. The forum will include interactive workshops, and panels discussing a range of issues and demonstrations from technology providers. There will be dynamic opportunities for networking alongside the main agenda, an exhibition, a Gala Dinner, and individual bookable appointments with relevant associates.
New for 2023!
This year we have introduced a call for papers and a poster competition to add more perspectives to the forum!
Given the significant government support from the MENA region, we expect a high level of participation from education ministers as well as education pioneers and practitioners from around the world. The Forum will serve to guide the development of education in institutions and countries throughout the region and will provide the perfect environment in which attendees can seek to create successful and long-serving international partnerships.
We anticipate Education sector representatives from governments and ministries, corporates, institutions and professionals (buyers), and technology providers (sellers) will come together to exchange and explore leading-edge digital technology solutions, products and services from around the Globe.
Interested? Feel free to contact us for more information or if you’d like to book then you can use the button below.
- Digital Transformation in Education: Exploring the Role of Emerging Technologies
- Building Effective and Sustainable Partnerships between Universities and Industry
- Enhancing the Quality of Higher Education: Innovations and Best Practices
- Global Learning Innovations and Trends: Challenges and Opportunities
- Strategies for Fostering Creativity and Innovation in the Classroom
- Ethical considerations and challenges in implementing AI in education
- Addressing the Challenges of Distance Learning and e-Learning in Higher Education
- The Future of Work and Skills for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Advancing Access and Equity in Higher Education: Lessons from the Pandemic
- Innovative Approaches to Learning Assessment and Evaluation
- Supporting Student Mental Health and Wellbeing in Higher Education
- The future of education and work in the era of AI