Under the Gulf Education umbrella, we are launching this event in response to the fast-paced and progressive changes being made by the GCC Ministries and leading employers across the region regarding scholarship and employment policies and opportunities as part of each country’s national workforce development programs. Ensuring that each program delivers the accurate requirement for each geographical area in terms of qualified manpower and balanced development.
This event will be one on one meetings with universities and language programs and foundations programs, top-quality executive education for you to form long lasting partnerships with:
- The new positioning of the scholarship programs throughout the GCC and address the challenges and benefits that these create.
- Identify fields of high-quality education and the required specialties according to the priorities of development in the region and within each country.
- Identification and clarification of the current labor market disciplines and requirement, whilst also reviewing the niche and specialty areas that are of priority to each.
- Promote quality and excellence in the values of the outputs of the GCC Scholarships Programmes.
- Explore the link between the capabilities of the candidates for the programs and the appropriate functional areas for them.
- Expand disciplines and the academic levels in the GCC Scholarship programs to ensure the best return on investment throughout.
- Keep pace with rapid changes and requirements of development, ensuring a strengthened competitiveness of the GCC Scholarship programs, and that they are of the same level as more developed programs globally.
- GCC determine the career opportunities that will be prioritized and given focus within the sectors of development, under the Patronage of “Your Job and Your Scholarship” King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Programme.
Hilton London Paddington
146 Praed Street
16th – 17th November 2015
Sponsors and Media Partners
- Head of Scholarships and Training in GCC in all Ministries, Universities, Academic Institutes and Colleges.
- Head of Scholarships and Training from:
- Oil and Gas companies
- Airlines and Travel Companies
- Hospitals, Clinics, and Medical Centres
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Further professional training and employability experts.
Gulf Education 2015, took place under the esteemed patronage of His Highness Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan Minister of Culture, Youth and Community Development of the United Arab Emirates and Ministerial Delegation, the event was kindly hosted by the Emirates Centre for Strategic Studies and Research and attract a large audience and media attention.
The event’s agenda presented a number of high caliber speakers including H.E. Dr. Sultan Abu-Orabi, Secretary of the Arab University Association, Dr. John Law, British Council; and David Lock of the Leadership Foundation along with other key players within the education sector.
Gulf Education has long-established relationships with top international universities, colleges, education suppliers and related technology providers. Whilst UKUD International Educational Consultants have years of experience in consulting with British universities and Higher Education colleges of the educational needs in the GCC region and designing bespoke first class programs for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health and other leading organizations in the region.
We welcome your attendance, please join us to discuss and promote strong education partnerships between the GCC and the Global. Should you wish to discuss your attendance as a delegate, or sponsor the event please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team to talk through the opportunities and packages available.
Our Meetings will be based on a full program of 1-2-1 strategic private consultations between the key decision makers from the GCC Region and the senior personnel (Vice Chancellors, Deans, Professors and decision makers) from global universities and Education Colleges to discuss potential projects, programmes and training. The event will be held in the Hilton London Paddington Hotel on 146 Praed Street London, W2 1RH.
08:30 Opening Session Great Western 1
09:30 One to One Meetings Great Western 1
11:25 Tea Break & Networking Foyer
11:40 One to One Meetings Great Western 1
13:05 Lunch Foyer Foyer
14:05 One to One Meetings Great Western 1
16:00 Tea Break and Networking Foyer
16:15 One to One Meetings Great Western 1
19:15 Gala Dinner Great Western 1
9.00 One to One Meetings
Great Western 1
11:25 Tea Break & Networking
11:40 One to One Meetings
Great Western 1
13:05 Lunch Foyer
14:05 One to One Meetings
Great Western 1
15:55 Tea Break and Networking
16:15 One to One Meetings
Great Western 1